During the winter season, you must be well prepared to face any issue arising from regular and massive blackouts. Over-dependence on electric mains power can land you in an unfavorable environment once if you are not ready to back up your room warmth with the natural gas wall heaters. Therefore, you need to take your time and choose the best product that can serve you better. With that being said, there is a high possibility that you can be lured to buy a counterfeit product. This review will help you make a decision on your favorite product from trusted supplies and companies with a high reputation.
- 10. Mr. Heater 30,000 BTU Vent Free Blue Flame Natural Gas Heater MHVFB30NGT
- 9. Mr. Heater Corporation F299831 Vent-Free 30,000 BTU Radiant Natural Gas Wall Heaters, Multi
- 8. Dyna-Glo BFSS30NGT-4N 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Blue Flame Thermostatic Vent, White
- Dyna-Glo BFSS30NGT-4N is an economical heater that you can use just to heat the room you occupy. It is the best choice for most homeowners since they believe that this model helps them save some cash. The heater burns in a quick flame, and you will achieve your comfortable room temperature in a very short time.
- 7. Mr. Heater Corporation Vent-Free 20,000 BTU Blue Flame Natural Gas Heater, One Size, Multi Natural Gas Wall Heaters
- 6. Dyna-Glo 30,000 BTU Blue Flame Thermostatic Garage Vent, Black
- 5. Dyna-Glo 20,000 BTU Blue Flame Vent Free Natural Gas Wall Heaters, White
- 4. Lost River Natural Gas Ventless Infrared Radiant Plaque Heater 20,000 BTU, Model# LR2TIR-NG
- 3. Pro Com Dual Fuel Blue Flame Ventless 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Wall Heaters
- 2. Avenger FDT3IR Heater Dual Fuel Ventless Infrared Heater 30,000 BTU
- 1. CAMPLUX ENJOY OUTDOOR LIFE CM264-NG Natural Gas Wall Heaters
10. Mr. Heater 30,000 BTU Vent Free Blue Flame Natural Gas Heater MHVFB30NGT
This marks the first on our list. Mr. Heater 30,000 BTU is great when it is being used as a floor heater as well as a wall heater. You can mount this set everywhere you want while enjoying its conventionally distributed heat all over your room. The gas heater burns in blue flame, covering an average of 750 square feet with uniform distribution. The heating system is well built with automated features such as the thermostat and automatic low oxygen shut off. You can use its “set and forget” features while it also offers a control knob just in case you want to control the heat manually. The heater comes with an outer cover featuring grates on top to shield the user if control is located on top of the heater.
- It comfortably covers areas up to 750 square feet.
- Utilizes blue flame technology.
- It comes with automatic oxygen shut-down features.
- It is a floor and wall-mounted.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- It doesn’t feature a fan.
- It has no specified temperature settings.
9. Mr. Heater Corporation F299831 Vent-Free 30,000 BTU Radiant Natural Gas Wall Heaters, Multi
This model utilizes radiant to give convectional warmth throughout your rooms. The heater delivers 30,000 BTU, and it is capable of warming to around 1000 feet, which means it can serve the entire rooms in your home house comfortably.
The heater helps you to save some cash since it does not use electricity to heat up. It also comes with automatic shutdown features that enable it to control gas usage along with rectification of oxygen levels. You can easily install this set since it comes with its mounting hardware as well as its legs if you will be using it on the floor. The heater is easily maintained, and you can just clean its seamless surface using a clean fine cloth.
- No electricity.
- Radiant heat.
- Automatic oxygen control.
- Mounting hardware.
- It is used for a small living space.
8. Dyna-Glo BFSS30NGT-4N 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Blue Flame Thermostatic Vent, White
Dyna-Glo BFSS30NGT-4N is an economical heater that you can use just to heat the room you occupy. It is the best choice for most homeowners since they believe that this model helps them save some cash. The heater burns in a quick flame, and you will achieve your comfortable room temperature in a very short time.
The gas heater unit is easy to install, and you don’t need to deploy expert skills in mounting it on your wall. You just need some simple carpentry skills, and you are ready to go. The heater doesn’t require electricity to operate since it comes with its battery for ignition and can fire up easily in any weather.
The heater comes with some automated and safety features such as a built-in oxygen detection feature that helps in shutting down the system when more carbon monoxide is detected within the room.
- It uses no electricity.
- Natural gas ready.
- Easy to maintain and use.
- It comes in a sleek model.
- Economical product
- Inaccurate temperature settings.
- It doesn’t include fans.
7. Mr. Heater Corporation Vent-Free 20,000 BTU Blue Flame Natural Gas Heater, One Size, Multi Natural Gas Wall Heaters
This is a universal heater that can be either wall-mounted or used from the floor. The heater can provide a maximum of 20,000 BTU and can cover a total area of up to 500 square feet. The heater is capable of upward circulation of heat in a sizable room. This natural gas heater comes with “set it and forget” features that enable it to automatically shut when the temperature reaches the maximum you want. In addition, the heater comes with great safety features such as strong grates, which keeps it cool on to and to the bottom of its door. You can use it on the floor without any installation since it comes with its ready stands, and it is also easy to install on the wall.
- Economical tool.
- Automated thermostat.
- Blue flame technology.
- Reliable safety greats.
- Heat space is limited.
6. Dyna-Glo 30,000 BTU Blue Flame Thermostatic Garage Vent, Black
It is when you come across Dyna-Glo GBF30DTDG when you stop searching for your high-performance natural gas heater. The gas heater operates with 30,000 BTU while promising its dual-form of fuel technology with its operation with both liquid propane and natural gas. This heater is a centralized heating system utilizing blue flame technology to convert heat into comfortable warmth around your entire room.
The gas heater servers to the maximum of 1,000 square feet to warm a large house flawlessly. It also features its automatic thermostat to keep the required warmth in your entire room. You will need to use no electric power in backing up any operation with this kind of heater.
Additionally, the heater comes with an optional fan that enables the good distribution of convectional heat and instant regulation, along with automatic fuel shut-off that prevents hazards associated with improper fuel hook-ups.
- It is a powerful heater.
- It is reliable.
- Some complain that it’s not quite economical.
5. Dyna-Glo 20,000 BTU Blue Flame Vent Free Natural Gas Wall Heaters, White
This is a smaller version of Dyna-Glo 20,000 BTU, and it one of the best economical gas heaters that offer 20,000 BTU. The gas heater is ideal for small rooms since it can serve a maximum of 700 square feet of space. It is a simple heater that can be easily installed on a wall since it comes with its direct installation hardware upon purchase.
The heater features a sleek-looking outer white and smooth cover, thus making it easy to clean and maintain. It also comes with heat-protective features such as a door screen and protective greats on the top front of the door.
The heater utilizes blue fame technology, which means heat is uniformly and naturally distributed all over the room in a very short time.
- Easy to use and maintain.
- Very economical.
- Uses blue flame technology.
- Natural gas ready.
- It is too small.
- No accurate temperature settings.
4. Lost River Natural Gas Ventless Infrared Radiant Plaque Heater 20,000 BTU, Model# LR2TIR-NG
This is the perfect heater that can serve your home needs flawlessly. The heater is just 20,000 BTU meaning that it is very economical in fuel while serving you to your satisfaction. The heater utilizes natural gas while coming with the latest features you will ever come across.
The build-in thermostat enables you to control the temperature at your desired level, while its oxygen depletion sensor keeps your home safe with its automatic shut-off design.
Installing this heater on your wall doesn’t require you to be tech-savvy. The heater comes with its mounting features that you will just look at them and just place them in a required place.
The outer casing of this heater is very clean and seamless. To maintain is very simple since you are required to just wipe with a clean cloth and you are done.
- It comes with a piezo push button.
- Automatic shut-off with oxygen depletion sensor.
- Safe and economical.
- Easy to maintain.
- Easy to install.
- No chimney needs.
- It emits low carbon dioxide.
- It is too small for a large family.
3. Pro Com Dual Fuel Blue Flame Ventless 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Wall Heaters
If you are in need of a heavy-duty heater offering up to a maximum of 30,0000 BTU with a universal and fast distribution of heat. You will be happy with your entire family to enjoys well-distributed convectional heat everywhere in your entire rooms. The heater uses blue flame technology while offering 30,000 BTU utilizing its double fuel technology. It is capable of heating quite a large portion of up to 1000 square feet in your entire home rooms, which is a very large area that covers all your entire family with several members. This heater is a vent free model with a cool-touch cabinet along with its ignition piezo push-button. The heater works by pre-heating the air before circulating it to the entire room.
- Durable heater.
- Elegant look.
- Easy to maintain.
- Heavy-duty heater.
- It is not economical.
2. Avenger FDT3IR Heater Dual Fuel Ventless Infrared Heater 30,000 BTU
Avenger FDT3IR is among the most impressive gas heaters on this list. It is a wall-mounted dual fuel heater that can be used in an extended family to provide warmth to the entire home since it can heat up a large room up to 1,400 square feet. Avenger FDT3IR is a very powerful and high-performance heater in this list, with an exceptional heat output of 30,000 BTU.
The heater functions as a central heating system, but you can try to be economical if you want, and you can turn it down to save energy. It operates by warming the air first before spreading it all over the room.
The heater uses infrared radiant heat while featuring a built-in blower that fans out heat and spread it equally across the rooms.
- Multiple heat settings.
- Blower technology
- Piezo ignition system.
- Ideal for supplementary heating.
- It emits less carbon dioxide.
- Automatic oxygen control.
- Reliable and durable.
- It is expensive due to the great features.
- It doesn’t have a built-in thermostat
1. CAMPLUX ENJOY OUTDOOR LIFE CM264-NG Natural Gas Wall Heaters
This model is a modernized one, comfortable and easy to use. It is a small tankless heater and very unique from each and every heater in this list. It is very comfortable for use since it comes with more innovative features for its efficiency. The heater is integrated with summer and winter switch for temperature regulation.
This is the best portable natural gas heater on this list, for use in residential homes, trailers, and cabins.
- Colored digital display.
- It is very portable.
- Winter and summer gas switch.
- It is very sensitive to slight changes in pressure drop.
- Installation is very complex.
We have provided you with the list of the top heaters available currently in the market, and among all these, you will find different outputs and efficiency. Mostly, it depends on your ability to purchase an option with great features if performance is what you consider the most. But meanwhile, ensure that you get the product that carries the value of your money.