Are you tired of breaking your doors to access your house as a result of misplaced or lost keys? Well, you can forget about this inconvenience after installing a keypad doorknob. The Keypad Door Knobs offer the best solution to accessing your home without the need for keys. The doorknobs integrate keypads with a digital programming feature so that you can set access passwords to eliminate the need for using keys to open your doors. Therefore, buy one of the reviewed doorknobs for keyless access to your house and without the fear of forgotten, lost, or stolen keys.
- 10. SoHoMiLL Electronic Door Knobs with Backup Mechanical Key, Single Front keypad YL 99 B
- 9. MiLocks TKK-02SN Tkk-Sn Digital Keypad Door Knobs Lock with Electronic Keypad, Satin Nickel
- 8. BE365 CAM 609 Camelot Keypad Deadbolt, Antique Brass
- 7. Schlage FE575 PLY 626 ELA Plymouth Keypad Entry with Auto-Lock and Elan Levers, Brushed Chrome
- 6. Signstek Digital Electronic Touchscreen Keypad Door Knobs for Left or Right Door Handle with Hidden Mechanical Key, Black
- 5. Schlage FE595VCAM619ACC Camelot Keypad with Flex-Lock and Accent Levers, Satin Nickel
- 4. MAXFREE Smart Keyless Entry Lock, Electronic Door Knob Lock with Keypad and Key
- 3. TURBOLOCK Multi-Function Electronic Keypad Door Knobs with Lock and Key Plus Keyless Keypad, Brush Nickel
- 2. MiLocks TKK-02P Digital Keypad Door Knobs Lock with Electronic Keypad for Interior Doors, Polished Brass
- 1. Kwikset 99170-001 SmartCode 917 Keypad Door Knobs, Keyless Entry Traditional Residential Electronic Lever Deadbolt Alternative
10. SoHoMiLL Electronic Door Knobs with Backup Mechanical Key, Single Front keypad YL 99 B
Forget about the need for carrying a bulky keychain or worrying about losing your keys once you install SoHoMiLL Electronic Door Knob. This lock works with garage entry doors, interior doors, or exterior doors. Also, it fits left and right-hinged doors because of the reversible design. The doorknob is easy to set up since it doesn’t require professional help. It supports a master code, a P-code, and up to 8 user codes, all controlled by the master code.
Designed to deliver reliable and fail-proof performance, the doorknob comes with a backup mechanical key. Also, it allows the user to add, change, or delete the user codes, making it an ideal choice for family use. The doorknob operates from temperatures ranging from 6-degrees F to 102-degrees F, which makes it suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Its keypad becomes lit by an LED after pressing, making it an ideal choice for use in low-lit areas.
- An auto-lock feature enables the doorknob to lock within 3 seconds if you forget to lock it.
- A low battery warning allows you to charge the battery on time.
- A backup mechanical key supports a fail-proof performance.
9. MiLocks TKK-02SN Tkk-Sn Digital Keypad Door Knobs Lock with Electronic Keypad, Satin Nickel
The TKK-02SN Tkk-Sn Digital Door Knob is one of the best choices for the best keypad door knobs for family homes. It stores up to six user codes. This means that up to six family members can set individual passcodes for easy access. Additionally, the doorknob fits all types of doors. You can install it on left and right-handed doors, thanks to the reversible design.
The doorknob installs on doors with a minimum thickness ranging from 1.25″ and a maximum thickness up to 1-7/8″. It is easy to program, thanks to the ability to add and delete the users in seconds. The doorknob meets or exceeds the ANSI grade 3 requirements for safety and durability. It can glow in the dark; thus, one of the best choices for use in low-lit areas.
- Included mounting screws facilitate effortless installation.
- Satin nickel finish matches a range of decors.
- An electronic keypad is easy to operate.
- An auto-lock feature enables the keypad to lock after several seconds.
8. BE365 CAM 609 Camelot Keypad Deadbolt, Antique Brass
A keyless way to gain access to your apartment and without risking the security of your house lies in getting the BE365 CAM 609 Camelot Keypad Deadbolt. It supports 19 passcodes so that friends and family can use individual codes for access. Moreover, the deadbolt incorporates an innovative turn lock feature. The feature allows you to lock and leave without a key so that you will never have to worry about misplaced keys.
Featuring a silicone-coated keypad, the numbers do not wear off to guarantee durability and reliable performance. Adding to that, the keypad features a pre-programmed design. It is preprogrammed with two access codes for immediate use. The back-lit design is another addition that makes this a perfect choice for use in low-lit environments. Furthermore, there is a low battery indicator. Because of this, you can recharge the batteries before powering off for reliable performance.
- Premium metal construction guarantees strength.
- A patented key override feature enhances safety.
- A variety of finishes and styles match a variety of decors.
7. Schlage FE575 PLY 626 ELA Plymouth Keypad Entry with Auto-Lock and Elan Levers, Brushed Chrome
Introduce a new level of safety and convenience in your home after installing Schlage FE575 PLY 626 ELA Plymouth Keypad. This keypad facilitates a keyless entry so that you will never worry about forgotten or misplaced keys. It can fit on doors with a thickness ranging from 1-3/8″ to 1-3/4″ because of the universal latches and deadbolts. The keypad incorporates an auto-lock feature that locks the door after 5 seconds so that you will never have to worry after forgetting to lock it.
Equipped with a keypad that illuminates in dark areas, it is an excellent choice for use during the night. The keypad supports up to 19 codes making it suitable when used in places with a lot of traffic. It is made using premium metal to enhance durability. With a 6-digit programming code, you can add, modify, or delete access codes when required. The keypad comes in a variety of finishes so that you can select one that will match your decor style.
- Two preset codes for immediate use.
- Backlit keypad for better visibility.
- A low battery visual and audible warning alert you when the battery needs to be replaced.
6. Signstek Digital Electronic Touchscreen Keypad Door Knobs for Left or Right Door Handle with Hidden Mechanical Key, Black
Enhance the security of your home using Signstek Digital Electronic Touchscreen Keypad. The keypad adopts an anti-peep password that allows you to create random digits before or after the correct password. Because of this, you do not have to worry about strangers getting access to the password. Better, the keypad incorporates a mute function. This feature protects strangers from hearing the length of the keypad digits when entering the access codes to enhance privacy. Featuring an IP44 waterproof design, the keypad is waterproof and dustproof, thus suitable for exterior use.
The touchscreen keypad integrates a blue backlight for convenient use at night. It is made using zinc alloy to enhance durability. With CE and FCC certifications, this doorknob is safe to use and durable. Also, it allows you to manage the codes. In this case, you can modify, add, or delete the users, making it a perfect choice for use at home, in the office, bank, or school. The doorknob includes an interchangeable door handle suitable for left-handed or right-handed doors. It is easy to install using the included hexagon screwdriver.
- A mechanical key offers access to the house when the battery runs out.
- The reversible handle fits left and right-handed doors.
- An anti-peep password offers better password privacy protection.
- A low battery alarm notifies you when it is time to replace the battery.
5. Schlage FE595VCAM619ACC Camelot Keypad with Flex-Lock and Accent Levers, Satin Nickel
As one of the best keypad doorknobs, this is one of the best choices for use in a home, office, utility room, garage, or computer room. The keypad fits on doors with a thickness ranging from 1-3/8″ to 1-3/4″. It features universal latches and deadbolts for easy installation on such doors. With a reversible lever, the keypad can work with right-hand or left-handed doors.
You can use the keypad on arrival, thanks to the preset two user codes. Better, the doorknob doesn’t require any programming, making it easy to use. The keypad works with a 9volts battery. It includes a low-battery indicator allowing you to charge it before the battery dies. The doorknob is easy to install, thanks to the fact that it doesn’t require any wiring while installing. It features a premium metal construction to enhance durability.
- Backlit keypad guarantees visibility in low-lit areas.
- A variety of finishes helps you access one that suits your preferred style.
- 6-digital programming for quick addition or removal of the user codes.
4. MAXFREE Smart Keyless Entry Lock, Electronic Door Knob Lock with Keypad and Key
Benefit from a keyless door opening convenience after installing MaxFree Smart Keyless Entry Lock. It offers two ways of accessing the door, which means that you can choose between using a code or key. The entry lock provides up to 20 customizable user passwords. You can set the password with a 4-6 digit code, which makes it suitable for homes with several family members or use with short-term rental hosts.
The doorknob is easy to install, thanks to the ability to do so using a screwdriver within a few minutes. It is made of weatherproof stainless steel designed to withstand extreme weather conditions. Designed to work with left or right-handed hinged doors, the entry lock features a reversal design. Better, it features a passive function. This function allows you to open the door without a password for user convenience.
- A mute function allows you to turn off the sound of keystrokes.
- Weatherproof stainless steel withstands extreme weather conditions.
- An auto-lock function automatically locks the door when you forget to secure it.
3. TURBOLOCK Multi-Function Electronic Keypad Door Knobs with Lock and Key Plus Keyless Keypad, Brush Nickel
Say goodbye to lost or stolen keys once you install the TurboLock Electronic Door Knob. It features upward-facing buttons. The buttons are easier to see but harder to observe, making the doorknob an ideal choice for enhanced external security. What’s more, the doorknob features a keypad lock made using scratch-proof and weather-resistant commercial-grade zinc alloy. This means that it can withstand outdoor use without rusting or corroding.
Designed for office and residential applications, the doorknob supports up to 10 programmable codes. Besides, it is suitable for the installation in standard doorknobs with a lock and key installation. The reason is the universal design that fits 2⅜” to 2¾” door backsets. The doorknob adopts a mute function for better privacy while keying your password. It automatically locks in seconds, which means that you do not have to worry about your home’s safety when you forget to lock it.
- Passcode disguise feature enhances safety.
- Long-lasting lithium AAA batteries last for up to 2years.
- Emergency micro-USB port allows you to power up the lock using a USB port or phone charger.
2. MiLocks TKK-02P Digital Keypad Door Knobs Lock with Electronic Keypad for Interior Doors, Polished Brass
The TKK-02P Digital Door Knob is a TX series doorknob that integrates a keypad. It is a keyless entry door knob recommend for use on interior doors. The doorknob installs on left or right-handed doors, thanks to the universal design. It supports up to 6keypad users, making it suitable for use in family settings. Designed to support easy programming, you can add or delete the users within seconds. Better, the doorknob supports a direct replacement where no extra work is required in standard door preparation.
- An auto-lock feature guarantees safety.
- Reversible design for left or right-handed doors
- A glow-in-the-dark keypad offers better visibility in the dark.
1. Kwikset 99170-001 SmartCode 917 Keypad Door Knobs, Keyless Entry Traditional Residential Electronic Lever Deadbolt Alternative
Protect your home from advanced break-in techniques using Kwikset 99170-001 SmartCode 917 Keypad. It adopts a SmartKey Security that allows you to re-key your lock within seconds. Additionally, the doorknob allows you to program up to 30user access codes. Because of this, it supports easy customization so that friends, family, or guests can gain access quickly. The doorknob includes a reversible door lever suitable for use on the left-hand or right-hand doors.
Also, it supports three entry modes. A “Disable Passage” mode allows the door to auto-lock each time, whereas a code is required at all times to gain access. An “Auto-Lock” mode enables the door to lock after each entry and exit, while the “Passage” mode leaves the door to stay unlocked without requiring any key or code. The keypad can fit standard doors with a door thickness ranging from 1-3/8″ to 1-3/4″. It includes a latch with an adjustable backset ranging from 2-3/8″ to 2-3/4″, enabling it to fit all standard doors.
- The keypad runs on a 9volts battery.
- It comes in contemporary and traditional finishes.
- BHMA commercial grade 2 certified for durability and security.
With the best keypad doorknobs, you can guarantee the security of your home without worrying that someone will find your hidden keys or gain access to one of your copies. That said, install either of the reviewed products and forget about the need for having keys when you want to access your home or office.